Before submitting a new listing, please check to see if your listing has already been added by our webmaster.
If it has, follow the steps below to claim it.
CLAIM YOUR LISTING TO AVOID DUPLICATE DIRECTORY LISTINGS:
- Search for your listing by typing your company name into the search box.
- If you find your listing, you’ll need to create a registration before you can claim it.
- Claim your listing by clicking on the flag icon (shown here) to the right of your company name.
- Upon clicking the flag icon, you will be prompted to login with the credentials you created when you registered.
- Wait for your claim to be approved by the admin.
- Once approved, you’ll be able to manage your listing in the vendor directory dashboard.
- After changes are made to your listing, it will go into “pending” status for admin approval. Once approved, updates will appear as expected.
On the fence about claiming? Read this!
If no listing for your company exists, please proceed to the submission form below.
Returning user? Please Log in or register in this submission form.