Find A Vendor For Your Escape Room Business
If this page looks or acts weird, sorry. We’re currently testing out a couple of new map features!
We design and build escape rooms and games for purchase anywhere in the world. Along with marvelous scripts!
The catalyst for Immersive Tech came in 2014 when co-founders Jeff Jang and Adrian Duke tried out a local escape room. Frustrated by the [...] Owning a PanIQ Room provides you an opportunity to partner with an industry leader in a completely new sector of real life entertainment, whose [...] Escape Room Turnkey: TiME QUEST LABWe help our partners in everything that might be necessary for creating an escape room. Here is an incomplete [...] We create powerful emotions and memories through immersive attractions. We help you get your customers off the couch and boost your revenue with amazing [...]
Cluetivity® is a GPS and AR adventure game experience for corporate, family and friends.
Areas Served: worldwide
Rudower Chaussee 29, Berlin, Germany Cyber Raccoon is an Escape room development company. We are an online business that specializes in creating ready-to-operate Escape Rooms, custom props and gadgets. [...]
Areas Served: United States
7201 Lee Hwy, Falls Church, VA 22046, USA SPECIFICALLY DESIGNED FOR ESCAPE ROOMSBlack Diamond Reality brings you the ARC, a cost effective alternative to physical props. Easy to integrate with your physical [...]
Areas Served: Worldwide
661 Old Norcross Tucker Rd, Tucker, GA 30084, USA
HOW TO CLAIM & MANAGE YOUR EXISTING DIRECTORY LISTING:
- Search for your listing by typing your company name into the search box.
- If you find your listing, you’ll need to create a registration before you can claim it.
- Claim your listing by clicking on the flag icon (shown here) to the right of your company name.
- Upon clicking the flag icon, you will be prompted to login with the credentials you created when you registered.
- Wait for your claim to be approved by the admin.
- Once approved, you’ll be able to manage your listing in the vendor directory dashboard.
- After changes are made to your listing, it will go into “pending” status for admin approval. Once approved, updates will appear as expected.
On the fence about claiming? Read this!
If no listing for your company exists, click here to submit a new vendor listing.