DIGITAL MILLENNIUM COPYRIGHT ACT (DMCA) COMPLIANCE POLICY
Effective as of April 4, 2018
In support of our users’ intellectual property rights, we are in compliance with the terms of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (17 U.S.C. § 512) (DMCA). If you believe that content posted on our site infringes on your rights, please submit an infringement or takedown notice as detailed below. We will respond to any notices and take appropriate action as provided for under the terms of the DMCA, detailed below. Please note that we take infringement claims seriously and we discourage making false claims of infringement or non-infringement, as they may be subject to liability under the DMCA. Infringement notices must be submitted in accordance with the following terms to the DMCA Agent identified below.
REPORTS OF OFFENDING CONTENT
Reports of infringement, also known as takedown notices, must be submitted in writing and include the following information, as detailed in the DMCA at 17 U.S.C.A. § 512(c)(3):
- the physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
- your contact information, such as an address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- a statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
If you believe that content removed or disabled in response to an infringement notice is not infringing, or that you have a right to post and use the information, you may send a counter-notice containing the following information in writing as detailed in the DMCA at 17 U.S.C.A. § 512(g)(3):
- your physical or electronic signature;
- identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled;
- a statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled; and
- your name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the Federal District Court located in King County, Washington and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of the alleged infringement.
In response to a counter-notice that complies with the requirements of the DMCA, we will provide the party that submitted the initial infringement notice with a copy of the counter-notice and inform them that the removed information may be replaced or cease disabling access to it in ten (10) business days. We may, at our discretion, replace or cease disabling access to the removed information ten (10) or more days after receiving the counter-notice, unless the initiating party has filed an action seeking a court order to restrain the contributing party from posting the offending content.
CHANGES TO THE DMCA COMPLIANCE POLICY
We maintain the current terms of our DMCA Compliance Policy on this site. We may revise this policy at any time and any changes will be posted here. Please check this page from time to time to ensure that you are aware of any changes. By continuing to use and access our service, you are agreeing to our current policies.
WHERE TO SUBMIT NOTICES
Please submit all notices to our DMCA Agent at the following address. For prompt response, please submit your notice electronically.
13036 SE Kent Kangley Rd., Ste. 195
Kent, Washington 98030
United States of America
E-mail: [email protected]